At Northwest Enforcement we do security differently. We are transparent with our team and clients. We look for team members that are humble and have resolve. We look for team members that want to provide value to the team and the community we serve because nothing less will do. We are looking for team members that reflect our core values.
We are looking for team members who are willing to receive detailed training, be skilled in specialized post orders and services that require them to hold special certificates or get badged for specialized facilities.
Dispatchers will need to be able to answer calls from team members, clients and residents. Assist in reviewing and releasing basic reports; be able to problem solve and dispatch the appropriate night time patrol officer to respond to a call/alarm. Assist in making calls to team members to fill any open shifts. Dispatchers will need to make sure team members are performing 15 minute radio status checks and be able to pass any information through the proper chain of command.
Dispatchers need to have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. They also need to be able to multi task and be detail oriented.
The Northwest Enforcement main office is accessible by public transportation. However, having your own mode of transportation is recommended.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: You must have very limited to no work restrictions to work Full Time.
*Varied shifts avaliable including overnight*
• Ability to read and write English as required by DPSST
• High School Diploma or GED as required by DPSST
• Candidates working a job site that has a company provided patrol vehicle will be required to have a Current and valid Oregon or Washington Driver’s license, or the ability to obtain current OR/WA driver’s license within 60 days of employment
If applicant's license is out of state:
• Current Armed/Unarmed DPSST Certification Card or the ability to obtain a DPSST certification upon offer of employment
• DPSST Training can be provided to any candidate who meets hiring criteria
• Candidates must pass OSP background check and adhere to DPSST Moral Fitness
Pay: Dispatch officers are paid four to five dollars above average with the opportunity to earn a quarterly raise
Benefits: After your probationary period (90 days) we have medical, dental and vision benefits that are available to our full-time team members (the company pays a percentage of the premiums). You also qualify for Protected Sick Time (PST). Paid Time Off (PTO) is available after one year for full-time team members.
Let's Talk About Your Career
Northwest Enforcement is looking for dedicated and responsible people like you!