Places Of Faith
Why We're Different
Northwest Enforcement believes that, regardless of your convictions, you have the right to worship freely and we're here to protect that right.
In a time when it feels like there's a growing likelihood that places of faith may be targeted, our officers are trained to patrol your facility and parking area, and/or spend time at the door or in the lobby to monitor guests as they enter. An alert uniformed officer creates a deterrent to bad actors while promoting a feeling of safety for your guests.
Patrol or Stationary Guard
- An alert, friendly, professional visual deterrent
- Prevent unauthorized guests
- Lock/unlock facilities, by request
- Respond to medical crises, fire and emergencies
- Support event management
- Firewatch, if needed
- Deter car prowls, siphoned gas, vandalism and stolen bikes/vehicles
- Document unauthorized people or parking, including overnight parking and camping
- Control garage and parking area access, especially in the event of gate malfunction
We strive for safety and peace of mind
Our team is eager to learn about your needs and figure out a solution. Contact us to get the conversation started.