On-Site Security Guard Security Services: What You Need to Know
On-site guard services are a type of security service that provides a dedicated officer to focus on the specific security needs of your site. This can include tasks such as patrolling, access control, fire watch, and responding to emergencies.
There are many benefits to using on-site guard services, including:
- Increased security: The presence of an on-site guard can help to deter criminals, thereby protecting your property and assets.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that your property is being professionally monitored can give you peace of mind that someone is still watching out even when you are not there.
- Compliance: Guard services can help you to comply with insurance and other compliance regulations.
On-site guard services can be a valuable asset for businesses and organizations of all sizes. Northwest Enforcement covers a wide variety of property types including commercial, government, and residential, just to name a few.
Begin a partnership with Northwest Enforcement to elevate the security of your property and safeguard your assets, granting you unparalleled peace of mind. With our vigilant presence, we keep a watchful eye on your property when you cannot be there.
Here are some key details we’ll discuss as we build our relationship together:
- The size and type of your property: The size, type and location of your property will affect the number of guards and the type of services you need.
- The specific security needs of your property: What are your specific security concerns? What are the risks to your property and assets? What else haven’t you thought about?
At Northwest Enforcement, we set ourselves apart from the competition by doing on-site guarded security differently. With NEI, you can expect:
- Focus on client relationships: We get to know you and your site so we can better serve you.
- Highly trained officers: Our officers know how to gain compliance through respectful communication, safely de-escalate crisis situations and effectively address emergencies.
- Core values that serve at the forefront of our business: We believe that our team and the work they do matter. We know our officers can make all the difference for our clients and our whole community. We strive to be valuable because we know nothing less will do.
- Proprietary SRT Software: Our software updates in real-time and provides the transparency our clients rely on.
We offer on-site guard services customized for your property:
- Access control: Our officers can control access to your property by checking IDs, issuing visitor badges, and monitoring CCTV footage.
- Patrols: Our officers can patrol your property on foot or vehicle to deter crime and keep an eye out for suspicious activity.
- Emergency response: Our officers are trained to respond to emergencies such as fires, medical emergencies, and security breaches.
- Resident assistance: Our officers can provide resident assistance with tasks such as responding to noise complaints, mediating parking disputes, and offering facility and neighborhood navigation.
- Fire watch: On-site security is able to conduct patrol intervals in compliance with Oregon’s fire code.
If you are looking for a reliable and professional on-site guard service, contact Northwest Enforcement to start the conversation.